wire wrap and beads
Sarajane
2011-06-02 15:21:49 UTC
here's a link to the website of my friend Holly Burger, that I have
helped her build. She does lots of things, including beading and
wirewrap, and I thought you all might enjoy the slideshow. It takes a
little time to load, but be patient and you'll see some lovely work.

http://lightworkersalliance.com/art-gallery/jewelry/

(and for Soozala, here's hoping there's a Usenet Feed in the
afterlife.)
Shirley Shone
2011-06-02 17:51:44 UTC
Post by Sarajane
here's a link to the website of my friend Holly Burger, that I have
helped her build. She does lots of things, including beading and
wirewrap, and I thought you all might enjoy the slideshow. It takes a
little time to load, but be patient and you'll see some lovely work.
http://lightworkersalliance.com/art-gallery/jewelry/
(and for Soozala, here's hoping there's a Usenet Feed in the
afterlife.)
Very nice wire wrap, I would love to own number 9. It really called out
to me.
Hugs
--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Tina
2011-06-06 00:20:35 UTC
Nice work. Interesting site.

I think a lot of people do "energy work" instinctively, without
knowing it. Sometimes even without "believing in it".

Tina